TerraFlow Data Engine
Powerful engine connecting all of your systems together
Data Engine is TerraFlow Geomatic’s automated data collection and integration platform.
If you have in field sensors, be they weather, rain, airspeed or others Data Engine can pull the data directly from the equipment and stream it into your systems.
Data can be processed during transmission with the system following your business rules as to what events to trigger and where the data should end up.
Connect Data Engine to your sensors and ensure you have a live feed of data and you can act on it immediately.
Upload data to other systems and send huge files such as lidar files easily and securely.
Create the workflows you need to capture the information you need with whatever attributes you require. Full support for TerraFlow's Mapper products.
Upload data files for automated processing. Examples include T4D real-time monitoring software data processing for alarms and reports.
Administer your workflows and your field and office teams through the web system.
Integrate almost any system with our proven API enabling the Mapper products to write data to your ArcGIS Environment or other dedicated systems.
- GNSS Support
- Trimble Catalyst
- Trimble R Series
- Trimble Spectra Precision
- Geometry Collection
- Line (with per vertex details)
- Line extend functions
- Point delete / Line delete
- Attributes (unlimited number)
- All GNSS metadata (accuracy, satellites, etc.)
- User information (name, email)
- Date / Time information logged
- Text attributes
- Dropdowns (with “Other” opens a text box to capture a non-defined item)
- Radio Button choices
- Photo capture
- Collection methods
- Individual Point (i.e. valve)
- Timed multi point or line – user tracking, generates data on a timed interval
- User chosen multi-point – user decides when to collect the next point (i.e. hydro line with discrete locations)
- Sensor driven – Utility Locator, when user taps “Log position” Utility Mapper collects data from the Locate set and logs the GPS point simultaneously
- RadioDetection RD8100 & RD8200
- Vivax Metrotech vLoc2 & vLoc3 Pro (with Bluetooth chip)
- Navigate to point (Stakeout functionality)
- Operating System Support
- Android v4 and above
- Apple iOS can be supported if required
- Map making
- Default map with underling Google Maps / Image
- Turn points on / off
- Ability to draw offsets / building lines and other items (configurable)
- Ability to support custom symbols (i.e. valve symbols, line styles, etc.)
- Ability to define map output (all in one, per utility, etc.)
- Data Export
- CSV & KML
- ArcGIS Online / ArcGIS Portal – support for Esri Dashboards, Esri GeoEvent Server, etc.
- AutoCAD DXF
- Data Import
- ArcGIS Online / ArcGIS Portal
- Fully web based backend
- Unlimited users
- Secure environment
- Per client databases (no mixing / matching of data in one giant database)
- Database can be geolocated anywhere (by default databases are stored in Canada)
- System is fully secured and managed in Microsoft Azure datacenters
- Database hybrid support
- if the database needs to be housed internally, this can be supported
- All data owned by client
- TerraFlow does not retain ownership of data collected, it’s yours, we just help store and manage it
- Full support of the application
- Development upgrades are frequent
- Very receptive to client feedback and improvement requests