TerraFlow Sensor Mapper
Enables scientific and engineering teams to gather information about their underground world and integrate it with other business systems such as their Geographic Information System and / or other data analysis systems.
Capture your locate information accurately, the first time
The collection of sensor data for radiation, electromagnetic surveys or sonar can be a complex task, often leveraging older hardware.
Sensor Mapper was built so that you can aggregate your sensor readings and high accuracy GPS together, reducing your time onsite while simultaneously generating valuable, actionable data.
Sensor Mapper integrates directly with both high accuracy GNSS (GPS) positioning systems such as those provided by Trimble and Eos, as well as high performance sensor systems including those built by Ludlum for radiation exposure management and Geonics for electromagnetic mapping.
One click sense-and-map technology captures ALL sensor information and spatial information at the same time.
Sophisticated onboard data processing and cloud-based tools ensure that the data is collected properly in the field and is automatically streamed to your backend systems without you having to worry about it.
SENSOR FOCUSED WORKFLOWS.
Create the workflows you need to capture the information you need with whatever attributes you require.
Upload your work areas and any other contextual data you need to maximize your field team’s efficiency.
Administer your workflows and your field and office teams through the web system.
Integrate your Sensor Mapper data with your asset repository. Synchronize with your GIS, export to CAD and more.
- GNSS Support
- Trimble Catalyst
- Trimble R Series
- Trimble Spectra Precision
- Geometry Collection
- Line (with per vertex details)
- Line extend functions
- Point delete / Line delete
- Attributes (unlimited number)
- All GNSS metadata (accuracy, satellites, etc.)
- User information (name, email)
- Date / Time information logged
- Text attributes
- Dropdowns (with “Other” opens a text box to capture a non-defined item)
- Radio Button choices
- Photo capture
- Collection methods
- Individual Point (i.e. sample)
- Timed multi point or line – user tracking, generates data on a timed interval
- User chosen multi-point – user decides when to collect the next point (i.e. excavation edge with discrete locations)
- Sensor driven – when a reading is received from the sensor, Sensor Mapper automatically generates the position and stores the data
- Ludlum Model 2221
- Geonics EM31 & EM38
- Navigate to point (Stakeout functionality)
- Operating System Support
- Android v4 and above
- Apple iOS can be supported if required
- Map making
- Default map with underling Google Maps / Image
- Turn points on / off
- Ability to draw offsets / building lines and other items (configurable)
- Ability to support custom symbols (i.e. valve symbols, line styles, etc.)
- Ability to define map output (all in one, per utility, etc.)
- Data Export
- CSV & KML
- ArcGIS Online / ArcGIS Portal – support for Esri Dashboards, Esri GeoEvent Server, etc.
- AutoCAD DXF
- Data Import
- ArcGIS Online / ArcGIS Portal
- Fully web based backend
- Unlimited users
- Secure environment
- Per client databases (no mixing / matching of data in one giant database)
- Database can be geolocated anywhere (by default databases are stored in Canada)
- System is fully secured and managed in Microsoft Azure datacenters
- Database hybrid support
- if the database needs to be housed internally, this can be supported
- All data owned by client
- TerraFlow does not retain ownership of data collected, it’s yours, we just help store and manage it
- Full support of the application
- Development upgrades are frequent
- Very receptive to client feedback and improvement requests